Remember to check out the work-in-progress FAQs: Trine 2 FAQ, Humble Frozenbyte Bundle FAQ. You can also contact us by email.

trine 2 for vita??

For discussion about Trine 2, released in December 2011 on PC/Mac, XBLA, PSN, and later on Linux and Wii U.

trine 2 for vita??

Postby bneterasedmynam » Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:59 pm (link to this post)

I was just wondering if there were any plans for a vita port, I
would love to have trine on the go.
bneterasedmynam

Postby C-Sword » Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:42 am (link to this post)

I just got myself a Vita, I'd love to have a Trine 2 port for it, but I don't think they'll make one :(

Using the touchscreen to draw squares with the Wizard would be cool.
C-Sword

Postby Kein » Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:15 am (link to this post)

This would be interesting to see, consider new VITA controls.
Kein

Postby FB_Esa » Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:44 am (link to this post)

As far as i know, we are not developing Trine 2 for Vita. This doesn't mean that its off the table completely tho 8)
FB_Esa

Postby Tijder » Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:18 pm (link to this post)

FB_Esa wrote:As far as i know, we are not developing Trine 2 for Vita. This doesn't mean that its off the table completely tho 8)

I hope trine is coming to the vita and I read some where its easy for devolpers to port a ps3 game to the vita.
Tijder

Postby FB_Lauri » Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:23 am (link to this post)

Our current plans does not include any PS Vita plans. But you never know what's waiting behind the corner, so never say never ... :D
FB_Lauri

Postby Elvick » Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:47 pm (link to this post)

I know this thread is 'old', but I didn't feel like creating a new one when this was already here.

I just wanted to throw in my 2 cents. I'd love Trine 2 for the PS Vita (Trine 1 too, but that's probably never going to happen, but a man can dream~)... I'd love any Frozenbyte game on the PS Vita to be honest, past, present or future.

I would gladly buy Trine 2 a third time on my Vita. Being able to play Trine on a portable would be so much win... and on my current favorite platform even better.

If not Trine 2, then I hope something you do at some point is also on the PS Vita.
Elvick

Postby idillicah » Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:04 am (link to this post)

The only reason I created an account here was to say that I, too, would LOVE a Trine port to Vita.

Maybe do pre-orders? Or a Kickstarter for it?

I'D LOVE IT!
idillicah

Postby wellspokenman » Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:12 am (link to this post)

There's only a few million Vitas out there, and it's not exactly a standard architecture. Sad - from an input perspective I'd argue that it's better than a PS4. And yes, there are more Vitas in the wild than there are PS4s, but that's due to change any month now. I can understand why Frozenbyte wouldn't be willing to make that investment.

In the meantime, there is remote play....just don't tell Colin that you want to make a kickstarter out of it :)
wellspokenman

Return to Trine 2