Remember to check out the work-in-progress FAQs: Trine 2 FAQ, Humble Frozenbyte Bundle FAQ. You can also contact us by email.

Trine 2 controls

For discussion about Trine 2, released in December 2011 on PC/Mac, XBLA, PSN, and later on Linux and Wii U.

Trine 2 controls

Postby MII2o » Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:55 pm (link to this post)

Hello, I am stuck at the part where you need to change weapons in orders to progress.
So here's my problem. For some reason I can't change the weapons. I tried every button on the mouse and keyboard. Tried even to change controls but it still won't work.
Can someone helps me plz?
MII2o

Postby fb_jlarja » Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:35 pm (link to this post)

MII2o wrote:Hello, I am stuck at the part where you need to change weapons in orders to progress.
So here's my problem. For some reason I can't change the weapons. I tried every button on the mouse and keyboard. Tried even to change controls but it still won't work.
Can someone helps me plz?

Normally, you should use mouse wheel to change a weapon. This should also work with touch pads and Apple mice that have some scrolling support. Also, if I recall correctly, you should be able to change weapon by pressing "," (comma).

Of course, configuring a different key to change weapon in Configure controllers menu should also work. If it doesn't, could you please tell us your system specs and OS version.

Hope this helps.

-JLarja
fb_jlarja

Postby MII2o » Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:53 am (link to this post)

Thanks for the reply. I had to restart the whole stage to get it working. Was some kind of a bug...
MII2o

Return to Trine 2